1. The sticky parts of peach gum and white fungus are dietary fiber and cannot supplement collagen. At most, they can clear your intestines.
2. Only whole-wheat flour comes first in the list is "real" whole-wheat bread.
3. Lactic acid bacteria drinks can not help digestion, protect the stomach, and the sugar content is not low, so be careful to lose weight.
4. Eating grape seeds is not necessarily anti-aging. It contains resveratrol, which is said to be an antioxidant, which is found in many plant foods such as grapes, blueberries, and peanuts, and there is not enough evidence that ingesting resveratrol can fight aging.
5. Although liver protection tablets are not poisonous, they are useless. If you stay up late and drink every day, can a liver protection tablet make up for the damage? There is nothing so good in the world.
6. Most of the "fruit and vegetable chips" products are deep-fried at low temperature, and the oil content is terrifying. If you really want to eat it, choose "freeze-dried".
7. Sugar-free cookies may make you fatter. Without sugar, you can also add fat and starch.
8. The oil of non-fried snacks is not necessarily less, not "fried", but also "low temperature oil bath" and "hot air drying spray oil".
9. Looking at very high-grade olive oil, the proportion of olive oil may be less than 5%, which cannot make you healthier and spend more money. If you want to eat oil in a healthy way, it is more reliable to replace the oil and eat less oil.
10. Some exfoliating products can rub out a lot of mud. Those are probably not your "muds", but the thickener inside has changed.
11. The first unjust case in the shampoo industry: silicone oil. In order to prevent fallout, buy a silicone-free shampoo, there is no need.
12. Wearing shapewear for a long time will not only affect the digestive function of the gastrointestinal tract, but also atrophy the muscles, which will only make it more difficult to "thin".
13. Aromatherapy with essential oils can regulate mood at best, but cannot prevent diseases, let alone kill viruses.
14. Earth-pressed peanut oil has a risk of cancer. Many earth-pressed peanut oils are unhygienic and pure, and there is a risk of exceeding the standard of aflatoxin, a highly toxic substance that can induce liver cancer and even lead to death.
15. The main function of ultrasonic mosquito repellent should be to help mosquitoes to let you relax your vigilance.
16. See a doctor first for bleeding gums, do not use hemostatic toothpaste by yourself, cover up the cause of bleeding, and only delay treatment.
17. Do not apply powder on the wound, it may contaminate the wound and cause granuloma-like lesions. Gold sore medicine or something, just watch it on TV.
18. There is no need to do "trace element testing" during the physical examination. The trace element test can only detect trace elements in the blood, and eating and drinking will affect the results. Trace elements in the human body are not only found in the blood, and even if they are detected, they cannot accurately reflect your trace element levels. The National Health and Family Planning Commission has also issued a notice requiring that trace element detection should not be used as a physical examination census item.
19. There is no "zero formaldehyde furniture", some wood itself contains a certain amount of formaldehyde. If you want less pollution, choose a regular brand of "solid wood furniture".
20. A wall breaker does not make food more nutritious. The high temperature generated by the high speed may also destroy the nutrients in the food, and it can also be used as a complementary food for people with bad teeth...
21. There is no need to pay more for a "flicker-free" lamp, a lamp that meets the national standard Basically there is no visible flicker.
22. Don't buy tableware and kitchen utensils made of 201 stainless steel, as long-term use is easy to precipitate heavy metals. Look for stainless steel kitchen utensils made of 304 steel.